Protecting you and your homes.
We do this through:
- Specialist referencing using an online referencing service that carries out dozens of security and background reference checks. Including Right to Rent for any non EU prospective tenants.
- Regular property inspections.
- Understanding all of the Health & Safety legislation affecting landlords and advising you accordingly.
- Understanding any changes to landlord and tenant law via the Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA) NARLS and The Property Ombudsman.
- Specialist rent loss insurance. Most landlord insurance will not cover you for loss of rent, whereas we can refer you to a specialist insurance company who have a comprehensive choice of policies specifically for landlords. This will compensate you for loss of rent, malicious damage and even legal expenses if proceedings have to be taken against a tenant.
We have taken care of hundreds of landlords’ homes and looked after their tenants to ensure a happy tenancy.