Getting a Realistic Valuation
Our Valuers are happy to carry out a property inspection and give you a realistic rental value on your property for the area and the current market. Our aim is to let your property for the best price in a quick time frame.
Choosing your Agent
Choosing your letting agent is intrinsic to a good working relationship. You have to feel confident in the Agent and happy that they have the same thought process as you – Ask yourself…
- Are they available for viewings?
- Do they have experience?
- Are they approachable?
- What marketing do they carry out?
- Do they manage the property for me?
- Will they organise all of the Government required checks and certificates?
- Are they registered with a redress system such as The Property Ombudsman?
Presenting your Property
In life in general first impressions do count! Consider what you can do to make your property desirable to a tenant. Presenting your property well can involve adding a fresh coat of paint if needed; repairing any jobs you’ve been meaning to get done.The front of the house should look welcoming.
Preparing your Property for Tenancy
A professional inventory will be prepared by MAC The Property Co before you let your property .We will also ensure that the Utility companies are notified of the new tenant and accurate reading are taken from the meters and forwarded to the Utility companies.
Marketing your Property
To find your perfect tenant you need to give your property maximum exposure across a wide range of media.
We will always accompany and viewings at your property this gives our colleagues a chance to answer any questions and to gauge feedback from each prospective tenant.
Receiving an Offer
Upon receiving an offer we will contact you with the full details of the offer and it is your decision wether to accept that person as your new tenant.
As we fully manage our properties – Once you accept an offer we will start the process of:
- Referencing of the tenants
- Arranging collection of rent and deposit for moving in
- Signing of the tenancy agreement
- Ensure your property is ready for the Move-in date
- Organise any relevant Gas safety inspections and Legionella risk assessment
- Check Carbon monoxide monitors and smoke alarms
- Supervise check-in and comprehensive inventory
- Register the deposit with the DPS Deposit Protection Scheme on your behalf
we tailor the entire let to your personal requirements. the keys will be released to the tenant and all relevant details handed over to them with contact details for support and maintenance issues